Circuit Benders’ Ball Art Submissions Extended to Sept 21st!
Benders’ Ball art directors Megan Kelly and Stephen Zerne have extended the deadline for art submissions to September 21st! We’re looking for electronic or mechanically minded work that would fit well with the theme of circuit bending. It can be 2D or 3D. We have some room set aside for installations. Interactivity and art that produces light or sound are big pluses!
Submissions for music performances and workshops closed August 25th. As much as we’d love additional musicians, our current schedule is pretty tight.
Submit your art proposals to submissions at theatreintangible dot com. Here’s the info we need:
- The title of your piece
- Your preferred name or handle
- A short bio, and any contact information you want to share (website, etc)
- A short description of the piece
- Photo(s) of your piece for promotional purposes (web resolution, minimum 500 pixels on the smallest side)
- The size of your piece(s), length x width and any three-dimensional requirements (height)
- How your project would ideally be presented (mounted on wall, pedestal/tabletop, hung, etc)
- Any “special needs” of your piece (does it include sound? Is it projected? Does it need darkness? Do you need external power?)
- How much time will you need to install the piece?